Tuesday, September 27, 2011

My Garden: Potting Netherland Tomato Sprouts

My Garden: Potting Netherland Tomato Sprouts Tube. Duration : 4.37 Mins.


My Garden: Potting Netherland Tomato Sprouts Video: 00007 Catnip www.bonnieplants.com Cayenne Peppers www.bonnieplants.com Jalapeños Peppers www.bonnieplants.com Netherland Tomato www.bonnieplants.com A video of my Netherland Tomato Sprouts being potted into temporary pots for Male and Female identification. Male Netherland Tomato Plants are pointless to keep around and take up space so I kill them as soon as I figure out who is who. I hope these two are Females. Bonnie Plants www.bonnieplants.com

Tags: Potting, Netherland, Tomato, Sprouts, Garden, Plants, Special, Tomatoes, Jalapeños, Cayenne, Peppers, Catnip, Green, Flower, Pots, Pot, Potted, Greens, Grower

No comments:

Post a Comment