Thursday, September 15, 2011

My Garden: The Beginning

My Garden: The Beginning Tube. Duration : 4.98 Mins.


My Garden: The Beginning Video: 00001 Jalapeno www.bonnieplants.com Cayenne www.bonnieplants.com This is the Begging of my Garden. It's almost spring, I made two Flower Pot stands made from pallets I stole from the back of Petsmart. I cut the pallets in half and used the pieces from the discarded parts to make legs for the stands. I hope this set-up keeps some of the crawling bugs at bay. Last year I got those giant nasty horn worms and I hope my stands make it harder for them to get at my plants. Currently I only have Jalapenos and Habanero for starters, I do have some Catnip Germinating and some Special Tomato seeds on order. I will make videos throughout the season for everyone to enjoy. Bonnie Plants www.bonnieplants.com

Tags: The, Beginning, Garden, Plants, Special, Tomatoes, Jalapeños, Cayenne, Peppers, Catnip, Green, Flower, Pots, Potted, Pot, Greens

No comments:

Post a Comment