Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Catnip Lover

Catnip Lover Video Clips. Duration : 3.30 Mins.


Okay, so my dad has been growing Catnip just for my precious little kitty. Well, yesterday, he had found her in the area where he was growing it. He said she was rubbing her face in it, and crushing the other plants. So, he broke off a stalk, set it on the ground, and let her at it. The result of this action is absolute cuteness! I loved it. I was laughing so hard. That's when I decided I would video tape her rolling around on it, 'cause...well...'cause I wanted to XD So, I'm putting this up for everyone's viewing pleasure! Enjoy my silly kitty. :D

Tags: kitty, cat, catnip, rolling, cute, funny, fun, outside, pet, pets, love, precious, plants, organic, green, black, calico, sweet

No comments:

Post a Comment