Tuesday, April 3, 2012

All the things Cosma said...

All the things Cosma said... Tube. Duration : 3.48 Mins.


Amy is so cruel...but I guess I love her, I always at mean to my family member in whatever anime/show. I just noticed 5 mins after I finished, that this was the opening to "The Recolor" ^^" Sorryz 'bout that, but I really thought the song fitted Cosma, even if she is a clumsy, nut! But she's so cute, and I like her ALOT more than Cosmo...and I don't even like Cosmo, I like SEEDRINS, but not her... Cosmo lovers don't hate me, I just think she stole Cream's man is all...like how Shadow steals Rouge at times from Knuckles. Yeah, plants and animals don't mix. Why do you think I don't give my cat, catnip...oh yeah it's her birthday (day we got her) tomorrow, she'll be 7.

Keywords: Cosma, Contest, Entry

No comments:

Post a Comment